Going above and beyond your expectations
* Plush robes and slippers
* First aid items
* New contact lens case and solution
* 10 X magnifying mirror and regular hand mirror
* New individually wrapped toothbrushes and toothpaste
* Mouthwash, cough drops (Regular and sugar-free)
* Feminine hygiene products (Organic)
* New hair brushes, combs, hair spray
* WiFi and phone charger
* Use of refrigerator/freezer to keep things cold/frozen
* Use of stove to heat hot beverages or food
* Freshly-distilled water to drink
* Extra wide and extra long custom made massage table
* Extremely comfortable and soft table
* Your choice of using adjustable face cradle or not
* Your choice of room temperature and heated table
* Your choice of relaxing music or completely quiet
The goal of Swedish Massage is to melt away muscle tension, increase the blood flow to your heart and primarily for relieving stress. It is a relaxing, light to medium pressure massage and very therapeutic. It decreases muscle toxins and increases oxygen levels in the blood.
This type of massage is usually medium to deeper pressure and used for the purpose of relieving muscle pain. The most common types are headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain or frozen shoulder, low back pain as well as Sciatica which is located in the hip area, also known as the Glutes .
This involves very firm to hard pressure and is used to work out knots and tight muscles. Is recommended for athletes, people who workout or exercise regularly or use their body strenuously as well as those who are used to getting massage with a lot of pressure. Deep-tissue massage done well, does NOT have to be brutal or extremely painful. One thing I do is warm up the muscle with light to medium pressure then gradually increase the amount of pressure. I listen to my clients and never use more pressure than the client is comfortable with.
This usually involves two or more kinds of pressure including light, medium or deep. The massage may vary in speed from slow and gentle to a little faster and more vigorous. Sometimes you may have a problem area or two which requires medium or hard pressure and other areas that need less to relax. This is customized to each client.
This is an ancient Chinese which has been around for hundreds of years. It's a specialized form of bodywork that applies various amounts of pressure to different reflex points on the feet. Each part of the foot is connected to the different organs and systems of the body and is customized to each client. Many people get more relief with reflexology.
Includes a full 60 Minute massage.
Includes a full 90 Minute massage.
Copyright © 2021 Your Body Oasis - All Rights Reserved.